Addiction Services for Corporations and Businesses near Montreal
Heritage Treatment Foundation has years of experience in dealing with clients from various governmental and non-governmental, profit, and non-profit organizations. We specialize in providing professional care that balances client confidentially and corporate requirements.
Corporate Services We Offer:
Employee/Employer Treatment Services:
- Individual Therapy – Mandatory/Client chooses therapist(s)
- Group Therapy – Mandatory
- Post-Treatment Planning – Mandatory/Client is assigned a therapist
- Therapeutic Exercise – Gym and above-ground pool on premises.
- Seasonal Therapeutic Recreation
- Summer: Kayaking, Aqua Fit
- Autumn: Hiking, Apple Picking, Corn Maze
- Winter: Bowling, Skating
- Spring: Hiking
- Alternative Treatments
- Family and Couple Therapy – Research indicates that client success is greatly enhanced with family/partner support
Heritage Treatment Foundation’s clinical staff members can provide management and their employees with addiction training, focusing on:
- Moderation & Abstinence Addiction Training
- Rebuilding Workplace Relationships
The diverse clinical staff enables Heritage to offer corporations a customized program.